Monday 15 February 2016

Yohji Yamamoto











I'm back again with my favourite topic. Fashion! I love looking at how fashion arrives on the high street and in our favourite shops. Of course, it all starts with the crazy bizarre creations on catwalks around the world, that are then adapted for us to wear. As an art student and a lover of all things crazy, the shapes, colours, and extravagant designs put together at a fashion show fascinate me. It's amazing to see materials, colours and tones you had perhaps not considered as a match made in heaven look so cool and flow so well. Often designers will start by revealing their most minimalistic designs that originate from sketches and as the models come out the audience are able to see how one simple idea can be developed and branched out into so many elaborate designs.

Specifically, one designer that doesn't hold back on his creativity is Yohji Yamamoto best known in mainstream fashion for his Y3 quasa high trainers which I absolutely love! After browsing around I decided on a collection that particularly interested me and no doubt will interest you too!
Here are some of the images I found, enjoy and I hope it inspires you not only be bold with your fashion but bold with everything you do!




  
Yohji Yamamoto A/W 2014 Collection













 



No comments :