Sunday 7 September 2014

college fashion essentials !


College is starting  tomorrow and I'm super excited as it will  be a new experience. Also I don't have to wear a uniform  (happy days !)...  but that  comes with the problem of what to wear !  I went shopping to look for some essentials and I'm going to make a log of all my outfits to update you guys on my college look this week.

college clothes check list !
  • comfortable
  • easy to put together
  • mix and match with other outfits

Here are a few essential items I think you will definitely need, good luck everyone with your first day !




                                                
 
Minimal : Leather Trousers + Leather Slip ons + Long Coat / Vosses
love these shoes so diverse and comfortable


creepers shoes. I still don't know how I feel about these but they're growing on me... I kinda want a pair lol
 
        
                                  
                       
              
how to actually style skater skirts instead of just wearing brandy crop tops with them!!!!!!!!!!
 bomber jacket, grey miniskirt, white sweatshirtMinimal + Chic | @CO DE + / F_ORM
dark gray + black jumper.Romwe Jumper with 3 colors.
 

No comments :