Thursday 19 March 2015

Topshop jeans review

Hello guys I had a cheeky little shopping trip last week as I was in desperate need of some retail therapy. My favourite item of the shopping trip was a pair of blue ripped jeans from Topshop.... I know I did a blog post about DIY ripped jeans and not bothering to buy them but these beauties were the exception  and worth £42.
1. They fit me perfectly ! I bought them from the petite section so I had no problem with the length finally for once which I was so pleased about  ( thank the lord !)
2. They are extremely comfortable and seem to look  stronger and better quality than the Topshop high waisted jeans.
3. Lastly I loved the colour and the style of the rips, not just little slits on the knee which in my opinion are pointless.
Here's how I decided to wear them out with my mumzie and twin sister on mothers day !

 Jeans- Topshop
Flatforms - Topshop
Jacket -New Look
Turtleneck- Primark

    
 

No comments :