Saturday 1 October 2016

I'm all Choked out

At long last I'm back with another post. Quick update summer is now over (sad face) and I'm in a new location! I've gone of to Kent to study English and american literature with creative writing .  I am super excited to get started with my course and hopefully gain more skills to make this blog wayyyyy better than it is currently is.

So today's fashion topic is the comeback of the choker(if you hadn't guessed by the title). The choker trend returned and has appeared throughout this summer worn in many different ways and will no doubt continue this autumn . There is the obvious throwing it back to the 90's style but many variations have appeared such as the punk, the elegant, the black and gold and there are many super cute chokers inspired by the harajuku scene in Japan. I can't wait to see how the trend will carry through all the way to winter!


The classic velvet black chocker


I love the simplicity of this chocker style. Show it off by wearing it with a simple of the shoulder top!


The elegant choker 

Chokers have made many appearances on  red carpets and  catwalks some more extravagant than other but nevertheless beautifully worn and undoubtedly elegant.

Image result for catwalk chokers  Image result for catwalk chokers

Image result for catwalk chokersImage result for red carpet chokers



The punk harajuku inspired choker 

Harajuku style represents all things fun, cute and slightly eccentric!
I was lucky enough to help as style assistant and one of the models for an amazing brand that sells the most kawaii jewellery! Check the website out to purchase the items below. HEAUXMADE 
Image result for HEAUXMADE Image result for HEAUXMADE

That's it from me ! Thanks for reading and I hope this gave you some ideas or maybe just something interesting to read! 

No comments :